Curriculum & Instruction
Our mission is to empower all learners to be college and career ready and to develop, grow and achieve as productive citizens.
- Develop curriculum aligned to Common Core and Illinois Learning Standards.
- Design, implement and evaluate research-based programs.
- Oversee instruction-related services and work collaboratively with staff members to support student learning.
- Coordinate the efficient operation of local and state assessments.
- Analyze student learning data as a critical component of instructional decision making.
- Guide principals and staff in creating, implementing, and sustaining high quality school improvement plans.
- Coordinate Summer Enrichment and After School Tutorial programs.
- Provide staff with ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance their practice.
- Integrate arts and music into the curriculum
- Manage district-wide new teacher induction and mentoring program.